+27 dBm UL / +27 dBm DL
Public Safety BDA Accessories
G-Wave’s public safety line of products in the 700-900 MHz bands are uniquely optimized repeaters with improved noise figure and selectivity. For this line of BDAs, the minimum required options to be classified as a public safety product are already included, while the rest of our options are still offered a la carte. All products are equipped with local visual alarms as a standard feature. The “C” enclosure is NEMA 4 rated and may be used as an outdoor unit.
(Visual Alarms Only)
See below the electronic specifications for our standard SKUd units. If you need a custom configuration for your application, you can begin customizing your unit with the Custom BDA Configuration Form.
**Please note all specs listed are FCC approved for US sales.
For IC Approved specifications and models for Canada, please contact G-Wave directly.**
Standard Electronic Specifications
Download SKUd Spec Sheets
- O – Environmentally Sealed for Outdoor Applications
- S1 – External +24 VDC Back Up
- ODSC – Oscillation Detect/Display and Shut Down of all Amplifiers(May be combined with RM7 or O26 Features for Local Alarming at time of Oscillation)
- DC28 – Powered by DC ONLY @ +28 VDC
- LGHT – Lightning Protection on UL & DL Ports
- RED – Red Enclosure
- RM7 – Local Alarming via 7 Pin Connector – Applicable for C and N enclosuresOnly Amplifier Failure Alarm & ALC Alarm
- RM9 – Local Alarming via 9 Pin Connector – Applicable for B, M or R EnclosuresOnly Amplifier Failure Alarm & ALC Alarm
- O26 – Local Alarming via 26‐Pin Dry Contact Connector with Donor Alarm, Amplifier Alarm, ALC Alarm & Battery Back‐up Failure Alarm
- D – Cannon Type AC Connector (no power protections included)
- STNB – BDA Standby Mode – Only available in conjunction with RM7 or O26
- 90 – 90 dB Gain
- ACSP – AC Surge Protection and DC Line Conditioning
- R – 19” Rack Enclosure
- DISP1 – Internal LCD Screen Providing Live Readout of Composite Output PowerAvailable on “N” and “R” Enclosures only
* *Please refer to specific product page for available features applicable to your product selection.